Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sourdough

I have started out on the sourdough adventure and I love it. Other than waiting and waiting which isn't a strong suit of mine, I love it. It's seriously easy and it makes such yummy things! Pancakes, loaves of bread, I'm making pepperoni rolls today, and I am making pizza with a sourdough crust tomorrow! This can all be done with a basic sourdough recipe! Awesome! We love it. Hurray for trying new things. I do have to admit I did cheat. I got a starter from my cousins wife, which is awesome since I'm working and didn't feel like juggling a baby starter, job, and family. I am thankful and blessed for this starter. I will try and make my own her eventually for now we'll build off of the one we do have! Yeah for sourdough!

No comments:

Post a Comment