Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Where do I find ________ for tonic

Some of you are going to ask me where do I find horseradish root, where do I find ginger. At my local super market they are usually all near each other right next to the jalapenos and close to the fresh herbs. However, if you don't have the time, don't want to bundle your kids up to search five differnt stores looking for the ingredients. I recommend calling your local grocery stores or natural store to find out which stores have the ingredients you are looking for. You may find one of them has all of them at one location. This will save you time, energy, and gas money! To give you an idea of what you are looking for I posted pictures below.

 Horseradish root


 Ginger Root


Garlic Cloves


Vinegar is not only fabulous for making tonic!
It makes a fabulous hair rinse, bathroom cleaner,
add it to your laundry to help prevent static cling!
Vinegar is  amazing potent, natural stuff!




1 comment:

  1. nice post, thanks for doing this! It'll be great to pass along to people for the 'how to' of it. Woo hoo! I told laura about it today, as she is looking to work on candida detoxing for Grace. And Drew woke up with a cold today, and after telling him your story, he went right to the cabinet for the tonic. :) You are an inspiration to us all Beanie. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete