Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

sad but comforting thought

I have heard of a few ladies lately that have been diagonised with breast cancer and other cancers. The women with cancer range from young to old. Some of these women have kids Maddie, Naomi, and Titus age. This caused me to pause and think what if something happened to me, what would that mean for my kids. I am by no means ready to leave this earth, as awesome as heaven is and as awesome as it would be to be at peace forever with Christ, I want to raise my kids. However, if Jesus comes and takes me home to heaven I am confident that Mark, my family, Mark's family, our friends and family would step in and help raise our kids. I am confident that those around us would speak of Jesus's love and speak of my love of Jesus and of my love for my kids. There is no doubt in my mind that my kids would be mentored and loved through life! I am thankful that if Jesus takes me home when my kids are young (young doesn't matter if Jesus took my mom home today I would miss her dearly. I need her to mentor me through raising my kids! I'm not done being raised and I'm 30!) that they will be taken care of mind, body, and soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment