Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

God even provides Ballet lessons

We put Maddie in ballet not knowing if she would like it. We didn't know if we would be able to afford it. We had no idea how it would go with the twins in tow (for the record, transporting a four year old and young twins is a very difficult task!). Maddie not only likes ballet, she loves it! She loves dancing with her friends, it's a great outlit for her dramatic personality, and she loves dancing with Ms. Bridget.

God not only allowed us to afford it, we had all the money for the whole year by the third month. They had the opprunity to sell papa murphy pizza cards. I wasn't going to do it, because the last thing I wanted was one more thing on my plate. My mom came with to some of Maddie's lessons and heard of this. She took it upon herself to take some and sell some. They sold so well we ended up going back for more of them and sold those as well. Thus dance lessons were paid for, plus as sweatshirt, and her recital costume. I tell you this not to brag, but to share with you God's amazing provision.

I was hesitant and leary of taking the twins with me to ballet. To begin with my mom came with to most of her lessons, thus giving me an extra pair of hands with the twins. Then Mark started school and I was able to leave the twins with him while he did homework and they took naps. Even today I wasn't sure how it was going to happen, but I knew God would provide. Either allowing the twins to do well while I was alone with them or he would bring help. He brought help in the form of Anna, a cousin, who came with us to ballet lessons.

God even provides ballet lessons! He knows what each one of us needs, he knows what will help shape us and mold us closer to Him. He has shaped and molded Maddie, he has shown Mark and I provisin in many ways. Yes, God even provides ballet lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment