Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

My little girl isn't so little anymore

Maddie did a photo shoot for me today! I was excited to get the
pictures I did and I was excited at how they turned out in photoshop. Who knew I could be so creative!




My Daughter is truly beautiful! However, I am thrilled that she is as beautiful inside as she is on the outside!



















Maddie turned four on December 15th. The things she wanted for her birthday were a scooter, a skateboard, and a snowboard. I would not have thought a four year old little girl would request such things but she did. Mark is looking forward to showing her the ropes this summer. Maddie is very tender hearted, who loves to play and love on her brother and sister. She loves spending time with her persons as she calls them, Grandma and Emmy. Emmy is her favorite person as Maddie would put it. Maddie loves to read and be read to and she has recently developed a love of playing games. Shutes and ladders, candy land, Uno, and slap jack to name a few of her favorites. Quality time is definately one of Maddie's love languages! I am so glad that God gave us Maddie! She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!
We love you Maddie Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment