Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Homemade Spinach Spaghetti

 my kitchen chair made a wonderful drying rack.




I did actually put some noodles on an actual baking rack for lack of any more room on the chairs. 

Once my wooden chairs ran out of room on my wooden chairs I had to use my folding chair.

Today my adventure in cooking lead me to making my very own homemade spinach spaghetti! I do not have a pasta drying rack, so today my kitchen chairs did the drying for me. They are suppose to dry for two hours and then you can cook them. Accompanying the spinach pasta will be a homemade tomato sauce from tomato paste with homemade pork sausage, with pork I bought from the local grocery store. It honestly was super easy and I will have to say I would do this again and again and again. I think the only thing I will try next time is some kind of broth in place of the water, adding even more nutrients to my pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment